Many garages tend to be dumping grounds, but with a little organization, it doesn’t have to be that way. Here are some tips to help you get your garage clean so you’re able to use it for what it was meant to be used for – your car!
- Take everything out. Sort items by what you need and what you don’t. Whatever you don’t need – sell or donate.
- Try using as much vertical and ceiling space as possible. By specially made hooks to hang bikes, brooms, rakes and mops. Add a ceiling organize to store luggage, camping gear and items not used on a regular basis.
- Install shelves to store paint and gardening supplies. Make sure to group accordingly.
- If you use the garage as your main entrance, consider adding a coat and shoe rack to help keep things organized.
- Label all your storage bins. That way you can find those Christmas decorations when you need them!
- Pull your car in and enjoy!